University of New South Wales Postgraduate
The class of Education offers an extensive preservice postgraduate training degree for intending additional school educators, and various postgraduate coursework levels created for educationalists who wish to study at a sophisticated degree to boost their professional development. Below there are information on the programs presently offered by the institution of knowledge. For those who have any queries, kindly usually do not think twice to call us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preservice Postgraduate Training Programs
- Master of Teaching - an accelerated preservice additional instructor training program created specifically to guide pupils inside their transition into first 12 months teaching also to nurture future frontrunners for the career.
- NOTE: The scholar Diploma in Education will not have any future pupil intakes at UNSW. All future students planning to study a postgraduate initial teaching certification must submit an application for the Master of training.
Master of Education & Graduate Certificate in knowledge tools
- Versatile distribution including on the web, college getaway intensive and night courses.
- Affordable study with Commonwealth Supported Places for qualified students.
Our Master of knowledge programs are designed for educationalists who would like to learn at a sophisticated level to improve their expert development. The programs provide a selection of professional scientific studies for academic experts, including qualified educators, trainers in business and commerce, and adult educators. Students will gain significant understanding and a range of abilities about their industry of knowledge.
Postgraduate Educational Leadership Tools
- Master of academic Leadership - a program built to offer aspiring and current educational leaders with a knowledge of recent developments the theory is that, research, plan and training in academic leadership.
- Graduate Certificate in academic Leadership - a course designed to supply aspiring and present educational frontrunners with a short and flexible program which makes it possible for all of them to get into recent developments theoretically, analysis, plan and rehearse in academic leadership.