Law Society of New South Wales
The real profession of law is dependant on a perfect of honourable solution.
Riley, NSW Solicitors Guide
We acknowledge the part of your career in providing our neighborhood into the administration of justice. We recognise that the law should protect the legal rights and freedoms of members of community. We recognize that we are responsible to your community to see or watch high criteria of conduct and behavior whenever we perform our obligations to the courts, our clients and our other practitioners.
Our conduct and behavior should mirror the character we wish to have as a profession.
What this means is that as people engaged in the career so when a profession:
- We mostly serve the passions of justice.
- We react competently and vigilantly within the solution of your clients.
- We advance our clients' interests above our own.
- We act confidentially and in the protection of all client information.
- We perform collectively for the shared good thing about our profession.
- We avoid any conflict of interest and tasks.
- We observe purely our duty to your legal of which we have been officials to guarantee the correct and efficient management of justice.
- We look for to steadfastly keep up the best requirements of stability, sincerity and equity in every our dealings.
- We charge fairly for our work.