Gallery of New South Wales
1. We recommend you want your entire day strategically to increase some time during the Gallery. Consider your desired effects and which mix of booked services, experiences and sources can most readily useful achieve them. If you want additional information or advice, call us to talk about your preferences.
2. A minimum of 2 weeks’ notice is needed for all group scheduling.
4. Once your reservation happens to be finalised, you really need to obtain a confirmation by email within 2 working days (longer through the maximum period, February–May). You may then obtain an invoice for almost any program and exhibition entry charges and verification by email.
After you have a confirmed scheduling
1. Cancellations and changes needs to be gotten by email at the least 2 trading days ahead of the scheduled booking. Cancellations and changes got after that timing carry full obligation for repayment.
2. Exhibition entry charges – knowledge groups going to the Gallery have entitlement to a reduced event entry charge of $7 per student.
To receive this concession rate, you must:
- book at least 2 few days in advance for team bookings
- be admitted as you group with all students present
- pay in a single lump sum towards Learning & Participation Office ahead of time
Accompanying teachers/lecturers tend to be admitted free, in line with the following pupil : teacher proportion.
Westpac Banking Corp, BSB 032001, Account no 101096
Quote your invoice quantity
Mastercard, Visa or American Express
Tel: 02 9225 1740
Make cheques payable to ‘Art Gallery of New Southern Wales’ and deliver to:
Discovering & Participation Office
Memorial of New Southern Wales
Art Gallery Path, Sydney NSW 2000
Pupil : instructor ratios
These pupil : teacher ratios for group visits are highly recommended, to increase the training effects and experiences of the Gallery for every single knowledge team as well as the broader general public.
Many years K-6, pre-schools and residence schoolers