Nambucca Heads primary School
Both centres operate during government college breaks Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8am to 6pm, or as concurred by the Management Committee. Whenever possible the centre will are powered by pupil free days attached to college holiday breaks.
AFTER SCHOOL CARE:
Nambucca Heads Centre:
Frank Partridge VC Main School, Centenary Parade, Nambucca Heads
The centre works during college terms, Monday to Friday, involving the hours of 3pm and 6pm.
Pre-booking somewhere at Vacation Care prior to the school vacations commence is essential for moms and dads planning to ensure that their child(ren) can go to on days they require.
Bookings are taken through the Family Service’s company available Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, telephone 65681474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please usually do not phone on Service’s cellular numbers because they are not in use outside of the school holidays.
After Class Care
Bookings are crucial upfront for this service. Educators must ensure that kids booked in for that day reach the service properly and usually is concerned with the child’s whereabouts. In the event that you require attention at quick notice or perhaps the morning of mid-day treatment be sure to phone work on 65681474 and/or Coordinator on . The After class Care mobile phone is it is just available after 2.30 pm week times.
The “WHAT DO I BRING TO HOLIDAY CARE” Checklist
- a cap (with an extensive top is much better)labelled with your title
- a liquid bottle labelled along with your title
- Adequate food during the day (preferably healthy). No lollies or chocolates be sure to
- Put on covered-in shoes or joggers to ensure feet tend to be safe. It’s not easy to try out soccer, rise gear or run around in high heels, thongs or crocs
- Wear old garments because there are a number of messy crafts, recreations and games at holiday treatment that might ruin good clothing
- A jumper if it is cool weather condition
- Plenty of ideas in what you want to do at getaway care. Don’t forget to produce suggested statements on tips for the system or other things you would imagine is important
- Great ways and value for other people
- And………. it is important ……….